Usapan Kapatid

ang blog para sa atin! the cheapest way of communicating without feeling like you're missing out.

Saturday, September 10, 2005

sorry

sorry for the super late update bro. pasensya na at sobrang busy sa work...

reagarding you being single or not... go with your gut feel and pray for the best. mukha namang di kayo nag-aaway madalas pag magkasama kayo and you seem to love her a lot so try and work things out together. see what arrangement works best. pero if you do want some space then that is quite alright. trust me, for someone who's been attached to different girls in different stages in my life, there will be a time when you'll want space to and be on your own.

but then, kumusta na nga ba ako?

i'm studying again. for the NMAT review... it's the test to get into Medical schools here in the Phil. would you belive that? After 2 decades of telling people I don't want to be a doctor, here I am going to try and be one...

Pero syempre, the desire to be a doctor was really quite strong before I found work and Tricia
But now, after working here in Lucena, and having a relationship for four months, I'm having doubts bro.

Ang tagal pa kasi bago ako maging doctor... I'll be 28 if things go smoothly...
tapos siguro, by the time I'm thirty saka pa lang ako magiging stable to start a family...
but what if si Tricia na nga di ba?

Then by the time I'm 30, she'll be 31... ang tanda na namin. tapos ang yaman na nya ng mga panahon na 'yon... baka siya pa ang bumuhay sa akin... nakakahiya.

oh well....

anyway, but that's thinking way too far ahead.

so yun... I might be quitting my job by the end of October to take up some Biology units in UP for medschool... Then off to medschool by June if I get a high NMAT grade to enter UP Manila.

and I want a PSP bro. tsaka Lumines. Kaw ba, dami ko nang utang na regalo sa yo, i wish i could give you some stuff instead of you sending me stuff...

I miss you bro! Take care always.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home